Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Prints Charming



    Bianca Balti in beautiful colors and prints.

    Erika (Fashion Chalet) in her new hair and flirty French Connection dress.

    Love Erika's Pierre Hardy for Gap wedges too. The bows had me at hello.

    Invisible sequins, shimmering stripes and jewels that sparkle.

    Dear YSL ring: I cannot get enough of you.


    Zoey Grossman for Oyster.


    SS 2010 is all about the prints for me. I'm mesmerized by color, florals and pops of bright today. I hope you'll find some inspiration in this post too. :) Also thanks to Elizabeth for interviewing me for her site. You can check out my answers to her Enjoy Your Style Feature here.


    (fashiongonerogue, contributor, fashionchalet, lookcloser, fashionising)

Total Pageviews