- I hate talking to strangers when standing in line, but somehow they always find me????
- Libraries are so quiet and serene to be in, I love sitting in one for hours, doing my homework (wayyy better than
being at home and for some reason I'm more productive there!)
- Daria Werbowy is adorable in this photo, I just had to use it. I love the angst!!!
- Birdcage heels are on my MUST GET list.
- I like McDonald's breakfast.
- When I was little I always imagined I'd become a dancer someday.
- My favorite thing to collect is stamps (kinda nerdy, I know) but I have some from all over the world, that's gotta
be kinda cool right?
- ► 2011 (967)
- ► 2010 (421)
- Snejana Onopka is a Fairytale Princess for Chanel ...
- Stam, Onopka, Pivovarova & Ward
- Giambattista Valli / ready-to-wear / fall 2008
- Taylor Warren I "lalalove" her!
- I love Fake, again!
- Ali Michael - Editorial
- Natasha Poly in RTW Spring '09 Matthew Williamson"...
- I Love Fake!
- Nicole Richie & Unknown??Who is she? I want to kno...
- Pretty Powder blue dress
- Daria Werbowy and some Spilled Facts!
- Keds and Elias Tahan
- Sylvia Geersen for ELIAS TAHAN
- Michael Oats, again!
- Michael Oats
- Gotta Love the "Miss Dior Cherie" Balloons for the...
- Hard To Live in The City for Whitney
- Taylor Warren
- Erin Wasson walks Proenza Schouler fall 08
- Maggie Sands
- Tallulah in Tsubi
- Jak & Jil went up a hill, in rather Stylish heels!...
- Mischa Barton
- Camilla Belle at Push Premiere
- Chris Heads Photography
- Heidi Mount
- Ali Michael for Coach / Spring '09
- She goes by Risko!
- Ally Hilfiger
- Can I live without this? I think not!
- Dasha Zhukova
- Kate Moss is Boss!
- Rachel Bilson
- Isabeli Fontana for Dolce & Gabbana
- Vautier's girl: Grace Small!
- Wasson's Way
- Report Signature
- Karlie Kloss walks Wang!
- Balmain's beauties
- MK was IT in 2007!
- Natasha Poly for Vogue Russia
- Some Things About Me!
- Help Me Find These Rings!!!?!
- Viktor Vautier's Girl!
- Sienna Miller
- Wild Horses Can't be Broken
- Cats in Sand
- Drink it In!
- Leigh Lezark
- Cintia Dicker
- ▼ March (51)