Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Daria Werbowy and some Spilled Facts!


    1. I hate talking to strangers when standing in line, but somehow they always find me????
    2. Libraries are so quiet and serene to be in, I love sitting in one for hours, doing my homework (wayyy better than
      being at home and for some reason I'm more productive there!)
    3. Daria Werbowy is adorable in this photo, I just had to use it. I love the angst!!!
    4. Birdcage heels are on my MUST GET list.
    5. I like McDonald's breakfast.
    6. When I was little I always imagined I'd become a dancer someday.
    7. My favorite thing to collect is stamps (kinda nerdy, I know) but I have some from all over the world, that's gotta
      be kinda cool right?
    (source)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews