Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Some Things About Me!


    Because I'm feeling so very bored.... by the way, isn't Theodora Richards beautiful???

    1. I can never tell a lie without smiling or laughing.
    2. I wish I had jet black hair like Leigh Lezark.
    3. I need to find these rings, help me please???
    4. I always swallow my gum after having chewed on it for a multitude of hours..
    5. I never like to put on makeup when I have a day off from work or school, I like to feel free and 'breathe' for a bit...
    6. My insta-girl crush is on Zooey Deschanel.
    7. I would do anything to own a piece of Chanel, Balenciaga or Proenza Schouler.
    8. I would love to meet the editors of Le Smoking Image, KnightCat, Cartoon Styles, Fashion Chalet, Hande's Closet and Bones + Stars!
    9. I sing along to Jamie Cullum in the shower every morning, Photograph is my favorite.

    (source)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews